Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy 1-1-11!!!!! It's such a great day. New Year. New beginnings. New Adventures! I am very excited to find out what this year will bring us. I am sure as almost all "NEW YEARS" do will bring sadness to my heart and bruises to my soul that will heal slowly over time.

However, this is a happy post. I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for us. A new house, new baby, new job? All are pretty exciting if you ask me. I really can't say what might come about. I am actively trying to find a job (and have been for a year) that will work for my family. A new house has been in the works now for over a year as well, and a new baby, I can't say that is in our "TOP 100" things to do before the year is out. Though you never know what God's plans are.

Jason and I are of course starting the NEW YEAR off right. Today with a high of 55 degrees outside we will be spend cleaning the inside. Laundry, dishes, organizing. Tomorrow is my birthday and I want nothing more to do then to enjoy it without worrying about cleaning, washing or organizing something.

Last year I posted on New Years *What is your NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS" And a few people posted too. This year, instead lets post "TOP 100 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT"

Happy 2011 everyone, if your not already a follower of my blog, I would love to see you join!!

No comments:

Post a Comment