Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Reality

You know, basically in a nutshell. Reality bites. I am sure everyone (INCLUDING ME) is sick of hearing it. But your house bites. I love my house, I hate that its worth less then the ground its on. Seriously. Just so angry, bitter, emotional, ticked off (at one person in particular and no, its not my hubby or God) I feel stuck on so many levels and currently I just don't know how to "help" the situation.

I have tried for 2 years to find a job, no luck. This doesn't mean I have stopped trying. I am currently searching every venture out there that will work. Jason and I will be talking about some long and short term goals in regards to the kids, house, money in the very near future. Questions such as, should we sell "BY OWNER" or should we "RENT" this house and I move home until we have something saved up where we can purchase something bigger. What do we do about the kids. Should we send Owen to Pre-School in the fall? Do we send Olivia to the 3rd grade or Emma-James to Kindergarten despite how we are feeling right now toward the school? Do we spend more money on our current home, beef it up so to say, and add on another room? How long is too long? 3 years, 5 years, 10 years? Do we wait for the market to slightly improve, gain steady momentum, or be at the highest peak it has been in more the 5 years?

The answer to all of these questions is a simple..................I DO NOT KNOW!

I just don't know. I am stressed when it comes to this particular situation. Stressed for Jason, stressed for my kids, stressed for me. I have so many questions, but no answers. And I think in the end, this is what frustrates me more. The best thing I can do is continue with my faith, hold strong that something better and wonderful will come along. Patience wins the race. So I chug along, patiently waiting...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment