Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy 30th!!

To the most wonderful husband in the world. And I do mean that!! Before his birthday completely gets over shadowed by his daughter's 5th Dinosaur Birthday Party, I wanted to take a few moments to honor such a wonderful and respectable man.

Happy Birthday to the most incredible guy I know. I know if your mom was here now, she would be so very proud of you and all you have accompilished on your own. I know I am. Hugs sweetie.

Jason about 2 or 3 months old with his mom
 

A few pictures of Jason and his baby brother Jaime. I am thinking they are about 3 and 6 months in this photo?
 

My handsome man after graduating from Northeastern University. I was so proud. I am sure his mom was too!
 

My hubby now. Look at all those adorable little kiddos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment