Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to.................ME!!!!

Today is my birthday. Hard to believe I am 31, GASP!!!!! Seriously. How in the world did I go from turning 16 and begging to be 21, to suddenly looking over and finding myself 31, married, with six kiddos and more happiness then I could ever imagine.

Not only is today my birthday, but it is also my wedding anniversary. 6 years ago today the man and love of my life asked me to be his forever love and married me after putting together a wonderful and very special wedding in less then 16 hours!! It will be a day I never in my wildest dreams forget.

My day was spend rather plainly. Hubby made me breakfast in bed. I was awoken by 4 little hungry gremlins that woke me up rather abruptly. After eating a few bites of my breakfast while watching my kiddos devour the rest (hungry little hippos) I got up to get ready for the day to start.

We didn't do much really. Had a second viewing on a house we really like. Took a ride to Target to purchase some much needed new pants for the hubby and then went out to eat at UNO's for supper. Nothing special, but tons of fun.

So now that I am a year older, wiser and gosh darn it, prettier, I think its time to retrieve to my bed for a little SKIP-BO with my favorite main squeeze and a toast to good things to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment