Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Wow, the week just flew by. With all the cancellations of school because of snow, cleaning, shopping, and organizing then Monday's day off and yesterday's yucky weather. It's no wonder the week just flew.

A few people asked what my stats were before I started all of this, so here goes.

*227 was my highest weight while pregnant with Oliver

*205 is what I dropped down to by my 6 week follow-up appointment after having him

*198 is what I weighed in at for my "yearly" in December

and today's weight is..............185!! And I did exactly what I said I was going to do too. Last week when the weather was better, I went and tried on a size 10 pair of pants. And they fit. Talk about a great feeling!!

So as of today, I have about 5 pounds left to hit my goal weight of 180 by February 15th. I have another follow-up with my OB/GYN and it would just feel so good to know I worked so hard to loose the weight from my last visit with her.

I will continue to give myself "mini" goals until I am happy with the overall experience. Then the truly hard part will come in. Keeping it off. I am struggling with that more then the actual day-to-day loosing. But I keep reminding myself "one day at a time" and things will work out just fine.

See you all next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment