Monday, January 24, 2011

Update to Running

I am not sure why I didn't do this sooner, but last night while I was getting ready for bed and waiting for the last load of laundry to dry, I downloaded an App for my Ipod to help keep track of my distance and time. And I have to say, its much more accurate then the Wii. I am happy to say I managed to run 1 mile in 12 minutes and I think I can easily shave a minute off my time if I didn't have to stop a few times to help a sad fussy Oliver (as he is now while I type). My goal right now is not time but distance. I would like to reach 1.5 miles by Friday. Slow and steady wins the race! At least in this case, its going to have to be slow and steady...I don't think I have much more then that in me :-) I am excited. Now if I could only find a darn treadmill I will be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment