Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 Days

2 days, 2 days, 2 days. Now most of you, who may or may not be pregnant and reading this would be head over heals for 2 days. I however, am still not feeling the excitement. I want too, I really do. I have done everything from packing and repacking the diaper bag, making sure I have all the things I need for baby. Diapers, wipes, formula. The car seat is all set to go, and for the most part, everyone in the house has managed to keep the house clean. Not spotless but definitely clean. Enough where I am not feeling the pressure to scrub, disinfect, organize all day long. Just a quick sweep up in the morning and before bed, wipe down of the counter tops in the kitchen, load of laundry and the dishes. It's fantastic. I hope we can keep this routine up. It sure is nice not to scrabble to get the house in tip top shape everyday.

Which reminds me of a funny, sweet hubby saw the can of formula and asked "Why did you pick up another can, Ezme drinks whole milk now." I said to him, "Babe, remember, we have a new baby arriving in 4 days." He then laughed and said to me, "It's like nothing ever stopped huh." Funny man. Love him!

Anyways, my new stroller arrived this morning. I love it. Well, of course I love it, its the same as my old one. Just newer and not broken!! This is what it looks like. The construction of this stroller is amazing. If Emma-James and Owen hadn't sat in the basket and broke it and snapped one of the pieces off as well as breaking the sun covers. My old one would still be here with us.

Not many people love this kind of stroller. For the simple fact its heavy. But honestly, I like the weight. I know its made out of real materials vs. plastic. I know its durable and will last forever. I know that its strong enough to hold my kids. And its nice to know I have the ability to change their seating arrangements to fit their needs. I feel for the price, I am getting far more bang for my buck so to speak. The seats are removable so you can either face them both out. Both in so the kids are facing each other. One facing out, while one faces you, or both facing you. It's fantastic. It also comes with a car seat adapter so if you want to put your little ones in the car seat on the stroller you can. If you would like any more information regarding this stroller, I am very happy to help. I have gone through enough strollers in my day to say that this one is the only one I could ever want.

 


Now that the stroller issue is taken care of, its really just waiting around. I want to clean, but I don't feel well. I want to sleep, but I cannot since the other kiddos refuse to nap. I wouldn't mind going out, but since I am not feeling good, its probably not a great idea. My sister, nephew and mom will arrive sometime tomorrow around supper. I have a Girl Scout Leaders Meeting tomorrow as well, so that will keep my mind off of things for a few hours at least. Until then though, I guess its just a sit and wait kind of day. HO HUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment