Monday, February 1, 2010

A New Month

Gosh, I can't believe that February is already here!! It seems like we just celebrated NEW YEARS and now we are already in our first day of a new month. My how January just flew by. Its hard for it not too. With all the birthday's this month, 14 in total, the time just flies. Plus lets not forget to mention our wedding anniversary. As busy as January is, I always look for February for the piece and quiet and relaxation I have needed since the start of the holidays back in November. But sadly, this is not the case this year. We are JAM PACKED! We will start our weekend adventures with a Wedding of my friend in Maine. Followed by next weekend taking my Girl Scout Troop to see "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" at the Performing Arts Center. Complete with LIMO RIDE! Then the following week is school vacation week, but I will be enjoying this time cleaning my house and getting cookie orders ready for all my girls. And I am sure the last weekend will sneak something in. So in a nutshell it will be a busy, hectic month. Until then. I have a few things I need to catch up on for the month of December and January. For instance, Christmas photos. Plus a 4 month old picture of Ezme before she turns 5 months old next week. Big girl photos of my new 4 year old and 7 year old girls. Plus a picture of the gap in Olivia's mouth since loosing her first top tooth. Ahhh, busy busy. Certainly never a dull moment here. I will work hard on pictures I promise. Until then. HAPPY 1st DAY OF FEBRUARY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment