Monday, February 8, 2010

10 weeks 4 days

So far I have been feeling really great. Minus the trip home from Maine yesterday. It wasn't a great one for any of us. Long and tiring. And toward the end, my body just couldn't take the continue up and down of the hilly roads. Thankfully we were able to stop a few times off the highway to let my body settle. We made it home by 8pm and I was happy to be in my own bathroom to be sick. I love visiting, but man, does the long drive kill sometimes!

Last week I found out that my wonderful doctor whom I love to death will be leaving next month for maternity leave. She is due with a little girl in June but will be leaving next month until October for early leave. I am so sad and heartbroken. She is one of the best doctors I have had since delivering Olivia. She is sweet and caring. She listens without judgment and she makes you feel important without feeling silly or stupid. I am sad she will be gone. I was so excited that I would have had the same doctor for two of my kiddos finally, but that will not be the case. So now I am gearing up for my very last visit with her at the end of February. I don't know how I will do, but my heart is hurting for sure. I have had some heavy thinking to do in regards to staying in the practice for only one other doctor I like. Or leaving to find someone else. Its a hard decision. But I seem to have this happen to me often. Bouncing around seems to be the thing I do.

Until then, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow for some routine blood work, going over paperwork and possibly scheduling for my first NST ultrasound. This pregnancy seems to be going by fast, but I am sure this summer it will slow down. Being hot and sticky tends to do that to you!

Until then, I will keep you posted on how things go tomorrow. It definitely will be a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment