Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scrubby Scrubby

Today, as always is a cleaning day for us at our house. With Jason home to help, we spend one day during the weekend to clean the house top to bottom. This includes washing bedding and blankets and cleaning walls and floors with a good old fashion scrub down. So today is no different in our house, except we are expecting my Girl Scout troop and their moms tomorrow for supper before we head off in the LIMO for Beauty and the Beast at the Providence Performing Arts Center in Providence! We are super excited (at least I am) and of course I am excited for the girls (most of them) to see their first Broadway play. When I decided to take a Girl Scout troop on, I wanted to bring as much culture and "unknown" to my troop. I wasn't about to do the famous trip to "Build-A-Bear" or "Chuck-E-Cheese" I really wanted to give a lasting memory for my girls and have them grow up loving the theater as much as I did. Though I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I am now.

So today is spend cleaning and scrubbing, organizing and washing. I am still deciding what to cook for tomorrow's supper, but I am sure I will figure something out. I want something easy, but not messy, so I will toss around a few ideas and most likely will make my final decision by tonight so I can run out and do some food shopping.

So off I go to clean, clean, clean. At the rate I am going I should be done by 3am!!! Blah.

1 comment:

  1. The supper and show sounds like it is going to be a blast! I would have loved to have been in your troop!

    ReplyDelete