Monday, February 22, 2010

Still Here.

I am so sorry I haven't updated this blog in over a week. We have had a very rough 10 days here at our house. We lost our beloved kitty "Moose" on Valentine's Day and haven't really been the same since. We have taken the last week or so to help the kiddos (mainly Emma-James) go through the motions of loosing Moose and why he isn't with us anymore to cuddle on our bed or turn the water faucet on in the middle of the night. I promise that as soon as I am able to really devote some time, I will update everyone with the latest events in our ever busy home. Between Doctors Appointments, and Girl Scouts, and the loss of Moose, we just have been really in a fog. I hope all my blog reading friends are doing well out there is computer land. Until then, enjoy your quiet rainy Tuesday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment