Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day number 2

It started snowing mid morning, I would say around 4am. We weren't expecting snow at all, so I was a little surprised when I woke up to see the ground covered in the white stuff. Rain was the only thing on the forecast. Needless to say, the rain, mixed in with snow, has made the roads yucky. Of course, on the day I have a million errands to run, and my husbands office party. We have decided to stay inside for the better part of the day, and Jason will come and pick us up tonight for the party. Unless due to bad weather, they have canceled it. We will see. Until then, here are some pictures of our "messy winter wonderland" outside.

The backyard covered in snow
 


Looking through the garden window of the kitchen. See the rain on the window, blah.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment