Gosh, its doesn't seem real that Ezme is 3 months old today! I wish that it wouldn't go by so fast. I spend 9 1/2 months waiting for the little peanut to arrive. And then when they do, bamn, their growing up goes by faster then the speed of light. Its been a great 3 months so far. She is such an easy going baby. In the beginning she wanted to make it known she wasn't anything like her big sisters or big brother, but we found a great routine and for the most part, we stick to it. Right now she is busy eating her breakfast and happily watching cartoons with her big sister Olivia. Ezme definately makes our house a lot more fuller and we are all so much in love with her. Here is a little rundown of the things Ezme can do now.
* Giggles and laughs hard when you tickle her under her neck
* Wakes up at 8:30am despite the fact that her siblings wake up at 7am
* Eats about 8 1/2 ounces in the morning and about 8 just before bed
* Is starting to hold her head up more
* Is working harder on focusing and following objects. Still struggles, but is doing better then she did a month ago.
* Loves to bat at toys
* Loves to talk to herself in the mirror and her buddy "Mr. Monkey"
* Enjoys cuddling, being held, and put to sleep at night by someone holding her
* Is starting to roll over, but hasn't reached the other side just yet
* Is sleeping through the night still from 8pm-8:30am
* Stays awake for 2 hour stretches
* Loves to suck on her fingers
* Can hold toys and bring them to her mouth
* Enjoys standing
* Enjoys playing with her feet
As you can see, she is a pretty amazing little girl. We are so in love and can't wait to see what the next 3 months will hold. I am sure it will go by just as fast as the first 3 have. HAPPY 3 MONTHS LITTLE EZME. WE LOVE YOU!
Ezme 3 months old
Smiling for Mommy