Friday, December 11, 2009

Anabelle's Angel Day

5 years ago today, I said good-bye to my sweet little Anabelle. It still has me in awe of how fast the years have gone by. In 5 years she has missed so much. The memories both Jason and I wanted so badly to make with her are gone. I remind myself though, that she is making memories herself with her Grandma and friends in Heaven. Happy and wonderful memories that I am sure she will share with me one day. It gives me peace and a warm fuzzy feeling to know she is safe and loved. I love my daily reminders that she is always near and misses us just as much as we miss her. My keys will suddenly be missing, or I will hear a mom call her little girl in the store Anabelle. The little things are what put a smile on my face. I miss her dearly, and it just doesn't seem the same without her. My three girls are the world to me, but there is always that constant reminder that there should be four. I am sure this day will be hard, but I plan on doing what I do everyday. Remember the month that I was blessed to have with her. The memories we created, and the love we not only gave her, but received as well. I miss you little one. HUGE HUGS FROM US!

Mommy and Anabelle (Night before she passed away)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment