Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family Christmas Photos

Now that my family (or most of them at least....sorry Ryann, your pictures are eventually on their way to you) and most of my friends have now received or about to receive our Christmas cards for this year, I can finally post our photos up for everyone to view. I hope you enjoy them. The kids were fantastic and I am so proud of them for how well they did. Even though it was past lunch time, and we had to travel 45 minutes for our photos, they still did excellent. And to top it off, we made our shirts this year for our pictures. Their feet prints are the moose heads, the hands are the antlers and I added red jingle bells for the noses. So adorable!! I even added bows for the girls. They came out so stinkin' cute!!!

The Kiddos Olivia (7) Emma-James (4) Owen (3) Ezme (14 months) Oliver (2 months)
 

Our Family Photo
 

Me and Jason (Still can't believe we have been together 11 years and have 6 beautiful children. Never thought in a million years. But so lucky and grateful to have him in my life. Isn't he handsome!)
 

Our other family photo Kids look so cute.
 

The Boys!
 

The Girls!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment