Friday, December 17, 2010

30 Things Plus EXTENDED.....

I had so much fun with the 30 Things you don't know about me, that I wanted to extend it. So here goes....

35. My favorite T.V. show in the whole world is "THE PEOPLE'S COURT" I have loved that show since I was 5. Not sure why, but I have been a faithful follower for years.
36. I wish that my father-in-law and I had a better relationship. Even if it was more for him to know and love his grandchildren/son.
37. My husband bought me our very first van together in August 2008. I love it!
38. I have started my new year's resolution early and am on a healthy and strict diet. I have lost almost 10 pounds of my 50 pound goal. I am working very hard this time around.
39. I can't make it to the gym (nor can I afford a gym membership) so the Wii fit and I are great friends. Plus a good walk now and then when the weather is warm.
40. I never wanted a Son before until I had Owen. And Oliver just completed the package. Boys are fun!
41. I constantly fear on a daily basis the house will catch on fire, someone will break in our home, one of the kids will die in their sleep, or Jason will get in a car accident on the way to work and loose his life.
42. I check on the kids every night at least 2-3 times. I am up anyways.
43. I suffer from a "weak bladder" and have since I was 15. Pregnancy was easy for me in that aspect because for me, the frequency of going really didn't change.
44. I am allergic to cinnamon
45. I annualize everything
46. I worry about what others think of me. And watch myself on how I act, talk, walk, etc.
47. I miss teaching school
48. I have never been on a honeymoon or a vacation just the the two of us.
49. I am always on the hunt for a "New House" and remax has become my friend.
50. I had major mouth surgery when I was in the 4th grade. I had 8 permanent teeth pulled.
51. I had my tonsils taken out when I was 21.
52. I rode in my first ambulance when I was 21 due to a massive loss of blood due to my tonsils being taken out. I was rushed from Millinocket to Bangor. An hour and 15 minute drive was done in less then 30 minutes.
53. I wonder sometimes if our family is "complete" or if God has other plans for us to have more children either by birth or by adoption.
54. I worry about the future of my husbands job as well as the future of our kids. College, driving, expenses. Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment