Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pictures of Ezme and Oliver

Jason headed out today taking the three amigos on some errands. I decided to have a little photo opt with the little ones. Enjoy!!

Pacie Buddies
 

Ezme and Oliver. They really do love each other despite how this photo looks. Ollie looks like he is ready to run away
 

Cheese! Its hard to tell in this photo, but she is actually standing in the middle of the living room alone. Now if she would only WALK!! Silly girl
 

Handsome little man!
 

Getting ready for Bedtime
 

Here is a fun picture of all the kiddos. To save me on time cleaning. All of the meals are eaten in the kitchen. And let me tell you, this was a GENIUS idea on my part. I spend half the time cleaning up now because everything is in one room. Hurray for me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment