Saturday, September 18, 2010

On the Mend

Today is day 3 of Ezme's antibiotics and praise the lord she is back to her old self. The best way to tell she is truly feeling better is the fact that she is back to eating me out of house and home! LOVE IT!! Her teeth are still bothering her, but we have managed the pain well and given her lots of frozen things to chew on to help ease the pain. However, she is still waking up at least once in the middle of the night. This isn't because of her teeth or the ear infection, its just Ezme. Its always the same time every night, so I am thinking its nightmares that wake her up from a dead sleep.

Our agenda today is to pick up around the house. Thankfully its looking pretty good. Its just a sweep through the downstairs and wash floors. Do a load of laundry and then vacuum upstairs. AMAZING!!!! And I have to say, I am pretty proud of the family for keeping up with the house. I am not so overwhelmed at the end of the day feeling like things are so horrible that it will take me days to pick it all up.

Olivia has a soccer game at 12:15pm and usually is there for at least an hour and a half. After, we are taking off to the fall Pumpkin show in Smithfield for an hour or two. Then probably going out grocery shopping and then come back here to clean my messy car. Which is really driving me batty. Especially with the cold weather coming soon, I want to get it vacuumed out and smelling pretty. Since my car is just an extension of my house, I tend to practically live in it during this time. Busy kiddos=busy lives!!!!

Cannot believe its almost the end of September!!! Gosh, I probably should get on the ball for Owen and Ezme's combined birthday and the baptism for Ezme and Oliver. CRAZY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment