Friday, October 7, 2011

At 2 Ezme Can....

 

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Ezme is now 2. The last 2 years with her have flown by. She went from being a newborn to a big girl faster then all the others before her. I am so proud of her. She is a bright, affectionate, loving little girl that will put a smile on the saddest of faces. I am proud of the things she is doing right now and wanted to share. At two years old, Ezme is able to:

*Sings her ABC's
*Counts from 1-12
*Knows the shapes Circle, Square, Triangle, Heart
*Knows the colors purple, yellow and blue
*Loves to tell knock knock jokes
*Loves to sing "I'm a little teapot" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" with hand motions
*Can put on her own socks and shoes
*Can put on and pull down her own pants
*Loves to try the potty. Despite her desire, I am not quiet their yet
*If you ask her name she can tell you "Ezme"
*If you ask how old she is she will tell you 2
*Figured out that if she moves the step stool to the fridge, she could get all her favorite foods out
*Washes her hands ALL THE TIME. Obsessed with water
*Speaks in full sentences. My favorite to date is a conversation she had with Emma

Ezme-Emma, Emma
Emma-What Ezme?
Ezme-You go to bed now. Mommy says so
Emma-Mommy said I could stay up
Ezme-No she not. Mommy says bedtime.
Emma-Nope, I am staying up forever.
Ezme-Mommy, Emma not going night night. She being naughty. I time out her now?

LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment