Thursday, July 29, 2010

35 Weeks!

4 MORE WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!! Things are starting to go full gear here at the house. I finally am getting things accomplished and it looks like I just might have everything finished and ready to go by the time little man arrives.

I have taken this week to really get some much needed projects done around the house accomplished and scratched off my to do list. I have a bunch more to do this weekend. But I think with the both of us going full force, we should be able to get just about everything done we need too.

Diaper bag is packed. I picked up a few things I needed at Target for my hospital bag and that too will be packed and ready to go. Just need to get a few things last minute together before we head to the hospital. Blanket, pillows, odds and ends.

We are in the process of gearing up Owen by getting rid of his pacie. Though I truly didn't want to do this. It has come to our concern that he is having some major teeth issues that will require some surgery in the future. I didn't want it to be even worse, so we decided that it had to go. I feel so bad. Trust me. But I rather spare him the pain of a bad surgery, then to prolong giving his pacie up. We are still working on the "potty" training, but have found he is as stubborn as weeds. We are really hoping that he will be 100% accomplished (at least during the day) enough to go to Pre-School in the fall. We will see though.

These days I am feeling tired and a bit uncomfortable. Mostly when I am waking up to go potty in the middle of the night. I can't describe the feeling, but lets just say some nights it requires a lot on my part to actually get out of bed. I have found as long as I am constantly busy and go, go, go I do pretty good. The minute I rest though. BAM. I am in for a world of hurt.

I am experiencing more and more "contractions" these days. Some last only for 15 minutes or so. Others have lasted well into the 2 hour range. This being my 6th pregnancy. I don't take any of it as the "real deal". Just wait it out, breath through them, and continue on my way. Unless my water breaks, or they are about 4 minutes apart, then I know that its just things getting "READY" so to speak.

I had an ultrasound last week at my 34 week appt. It was for growth check and fluid levels. Because I have been so up in the air as far as measurements. They wanted to get a better picture as what was going on. Baby is measuring a tad below what they would like him too. However, all around he is measuring about a week ahead. My fluid levels were low. They are concerned and rechecked 3 times just to make sure. I go back next week for another ultrasound and fluid level. We do believe I am leaking fluid, but so minimal their is no reason for concern. If my levels are lower then what they were last week, we will talk about options. If its the same, we will monitor with a repeat ultrasound every two weeks. If its much better then what it was last week. I will have one more ultrasound just before I deliver. So no worries until their needs to be. I am getting things ready for the "just in case". Rather be safe then sorry.

I can't expect all of my kiddos to be perfect all the time. That would be too easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment