Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my Dad's Birthday. Since I am not able to spend this day with him, I thought I would give him a shout out to him via the website. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! I am thinking your 59 today, but I may be wrong. Either way, have a great day celebrating. Even if we can't be with you.

My Dad holding Olivia
 


My Dad holding Emma-James
 


My Dad holding Owen
 


Sadly, I cannot seem to find one of my Dad holding Ezme. This is probably because the first real time we saw them wasn't until Thanksgiving and by then, Ezme hated men holding her. Even her own daddy. And because we don't see them that often, Ezme gets nervous around my dad and takes a long time to warm up to him. And my mom too. Next time we see you Dad, we need a picture of you and Ezme together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment