Didn't I just post about Ezme being 6 months old? Gosh, where is the time going? The summer is fast approaching and school will soon be out in less then 9 weeks. Crazy I tell you. I was even talking to a friend of mine trying to figure out a weekend we can get together. The first available one for the both of us isn't until AUGUST!! Hopefully I can fix that problem. Even though August seems so far away, it really is just around the corner.
Anyways, getting off track a bit. Its hard to believe that Ezme has been with us for 7 months know. To me, its seems like she has been here forever. When she was born, it was as if she just fit right into our family. Now, at 7 months old she is amazing all of us with her new tricks.
Ezme is now able to:
* Move herself around by scooting on her bum
* Move herself around by making circles around an object
* Is babbling "Dada" and "Owwivia" when she wants someone to play with her
* Is starting to show more interest in food as long as Daddy feeds her
* Is still getting up at least once in the middle of the night.
* Is getting on her hands and knees for seconds at a time
* Loves to play with her toys on the floor. Her favorites right now are her monkey and colored rings.
* Loves to go for walks in the stroller
* Enjoys the outdoors and the car
As she gets older and enjoying more freedom, I look and realize that this time next year I will be watching all of these wonders all over again. Along with an 18 month old who will be learning new wonders in a different way. I am definitely blessed for sure.