Sunday, April 17, 2011

So Quiet

We left this morning at 8am to take the kiddos up to Portland to meet my parents. They are spending yet another fun filled week in the great ol' town I grew up in. Odd, I hated every minute of living in that small confining town, and they think its the best place on earth. Go figure.

This week is jam packed for me. Not at all the "Vacation" one might usually take with half the family gone. Nope, this week is a week of getting things done. I am planning and hoping to get a bunch of things done around the house. Cleaning, organizing is of course on the agenda. But outside work as well. Goal 1 was to get the garden worked on. I planted a bunch of things. I don't know if any will actually grow, but its fun to see non the less. Tomorrow is all inside work. Start at the top and work my way down. And then hopefully the rest of the week can be spend working on getting the yard up and running.

I will post a HUGE list of all that I am hoping to accomplish while I am 3 down this week. So stay tuned. Until then, Miss you monkey's terribly. But I know your having fun. Every time I call, your too busy to talk to me. *HUGS*!!

No comments:

Post a Comment