Thursday, April 21, 2011

Best of Friends

I never anticipated that Jason and I would be blessed so soon after having Ezme. I thought for sure that we were going to be on hold for quiet some time. Of course my heart ached that we were "done" for the time being. But seeing these two together, makes my heart just melt. There was a reason for this little man to come into our life so suddenly. We might not know what it is just yet, but I am forever thankful and in awe that he did. Look at these two together. Now that Oliver is catching up to Ezme in super speed, people are starting to ask if they are twins. He still has a way to go, but not by much.

Not quiet sure what this face is on Oliver
 


The "Twins" Ezme 19 months, Oliver 7 months
 


Baby Brother admiring his Big Sister
 


Watching Boo together
 

No comments:

Post a Comment