Sunday, February 27, 2011

Big Girl Bed Day 6

Shocked to say the least. I was half expecting Owen and Ezme to be up at all hours of the night. Talking, playing, running around crazy. But alas, they threw me for a loop and did fantastically. They settled right in after taking a nice hot bath/shower. I didn't even have to speak once to them about staying in bed or settling down. Of course the older girls were a different story. So I am happy to say that after a full week today, we have successfully moved. The crib is ready to go and Oliver will be joining the ranks within the next few weeks. Naps will be first. As soon as he can successfully sleep an entire week through the night he will be moving on. So sad.

Here is a happy picture of little Ezme enjoying her sisters boots while they were gone. She is such a cutie I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment