Thursday, February 24, 2011

Big Girl Bed Day 4

Success! Even after sleeping a better part of the day away, she still managed to sleep in her bed all night without issue. She woke up a few times, but she was giggling and happy. I went in their to check on her, thinking she was going to start crying for me to stay, but she would giggle and play peek-a-boo. When she was done she would grab her favorite blanket from me, cover her face up and say "ni ni" (night night). So I knew she was settled for the night and happy as a clam.

I think that I can say that we successfully without issue moved from crib to her big girl bed. Daddy will be getting the crib ready to start the transition for Mr. Oliver sometime today. He will start off with naps and such and then move into the room as soon as he can successfully sleep through the night. He can cry pretty loudly and I don't want him to wake up Owen and Ezme. They are great sleepers, lets keep it that way. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment