Friday, February 25, 2011

Big Girl Bed Day 5

I was kicked out last night for both nap time and bedtime. Can you believe that?? Literally. Ezme crawled into bed, covered herself up, and shooed me away! Me...her mommy. Shooed. So sad. Though in a way, I am happy that she has settled in nicely. Even when daddy raised the crib for Oliver and she saw me get it ready, she said without hesitation "ollie night" I am thinking that she is excited for Ollie to be sharing her room, and doesn't seem to even think twice about the crib being her "bed" Sad to see her growing up so fast, but its nice to remember how much fun this stage is. We head to Maine in the morning to pick up the big kiddos. I pray that we will be able to settle everyone down, and still manage to get Ezme asleep without much trouble. This will be the true test! Sharing a room with big brother and still going to sleep without playing all hours of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment