Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy 2010 to all my friends and family and even you blog readers out there too! I cannot believe that 2009 came and went in what seemed like a blink of an eye. So many wonderful things happened for us in 2009. Ezme's arrival of course. All of the kiddos are a year older and have changed so much. Olivia was able to attend Summer camp for the first time and loved not only being away from home, but riding the bus everyday. Emma-James started Pre-School and seems to be enjoying her time by herself. She always comes home with a big smile on her face and tells me "I had so much fun today." Though we never really know what she did as she always forgets. Owen had a great year learning how to talk. And talk he does!! All in all, I would say 2009 was a pretty good year. I will say this though, I am pretty sure 2010 is going to be even better.

We rang in 2010 by putting the kiddos to bed by 9pm. Jason was working until 3am and I fell asleep before the ball even dropped. I vaguely remember Jason coming in to tell me "Happy New Year" and I think he was holding glasses and a bottle of wine. But, he just kissed me goodnight and I rolled over and fell asleep until he came bed. FINALLY. So, there is our New Year's in a nut shell.

Its snowing out today, so our plans are pretty simple. Sticking around the house. Unpacking from our week long adventure in Maine. Cleaning the house a bit. Laundry, dishes. You know, GROWN-UP WORK!! Hehe. Hope you all had a wonderful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment