Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary

Not only is today my 30th birthday, but it is also our 5th wedding annivsary. On this day 5 years ago, my husband and best friend asked me to Marry him all over again. He managed to organize a wedding in less then 24 hours. Complete with a pastor, his family, my family and our friends. Everyone gathered at our then apartment to watch us say our vows. We had been planning for many years to get married, but many things would come up each time that would put our plans on hold. Jason's mom's diagnosis, Anabelle's diagnosis. The passing of them both in the same year. I am so glad that he asked me when he did, and the way he did. Because of this, I knew that he truly wanted to be with me forever. I love you sweetie, and I am so glad that we have stuck through all the hardships we have had in the last 10 years. I am very lucky to be married to you. Our love is definitely stronger because of the tests God put before us. Thank you for loving me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment