Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy (Jason)

Today is Daddy's Birthday. He is 29 today. So for his birthday I am letting him sleep in while I take care of the monkey's this morning. This is usually a daddy/kiddo time, but he has been going to bed extremely late the last couple of weeks, so I thought today was a good day to let him sleep and get those extra Zzzzzz's he needs. We aren't planning anything today. Daddy of course has to work, and we have a bazillion things that need to get done around the house and of course the good old weekend errands for groceries and what not. So for now, I will leave you with some cute pictures of my hubby and if you get a chance, wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Daddy at about 4 months old
 


Jason at 4 (poor thing had such big ears. But isn't he adorable)
 


Daddy's Graduation from Northeastern. We were so proud
 


HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment