Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma-James

Gosh, its really hard to believe that Emma is already 4 years old. It seems like forever ago that I found out I was pregnant with her and was expecting another little girl after the loss of Anabelle. She truly has been the best gift I could have ever received. Even if she sometimes can be a little turkey!! We celebrated her birthday with a small little party yesterday at our house. Nothing fancy or large. We had Steph, Mike and her family over, as well as Jenn and her two little guys. Sadly Jim was unable to make it due to work. We had a fun afternoon with food, pickies, and cake of course. The kids played Mario Cart Wii and sadly I ended up getting sick with food poisoning. So not fun let me tell you. But Emma didn't seem to mind, she enjoyed playing with her new presents, and her friends. I still am not feeling that great today, so we might just head to swimming lessons later on tonight if I am feeling up too it. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Emma-James January 11, 2006 at 3:31pm
 


Emma at a week old
 


Emma-James 1st Birthday
 


Ugh, my mom made me chocolate cake, I don't like chocolate at all.
 


Emma-James 2nd Birthday
 


Emma-James 3rd Birthday (She loves Thomas the train)
 


Emma-James 4th Birthday (She had another Thomas Birthday again)
*picture will be posted as soon as I have downloaded them*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL, Mommy and Daddy and your sisters and brother love you oodles.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ms Emma! I love the pictures of her at her first and second birthday. She really grew up a lot in that year!

    ReplyDelete