Monday, March 21, 2011

Loving God Today

Have you ever felt that some days are so hard you want to stay in bed with covers over your face. Hide from the world around you. Lately that is EXACTLY how things have been feeling around here. The stress of life, work, money has been so overwhelming that its been like a circle that just keeps going around and around. No end in sight.

Last night though, we finally got a little good news. Mind you, I was half asleep and it was 1am when I was told. Now that I am wide awake, I am fully taking it all in. I felt like God really heard our prayers. More ways then one.

I am feeling so giddy right now. You know, that moment when your 5 years old and you know Santa is coming. You stay up all night waiting for him to arrive, only to fall asleep. When you wake up the next morning your so giddy with anticipation that you can't help but crawl out of bed at 5am to go take a little peak before anyone wakes up. Yup, that is exactly how I am feeling today. I can't explain it. Just really feeling happy and excited, full of energy that I haven't felt in a long time.

This doesn't mean we are out of the woods. But it does help, A LOT!! We are currently looking into more avenues to help make our situation more of a positive one. But today, today is a good day. Today I am not stressing, worrying, and waiting for answers.

Thank you God for listening. I know you have great things planned for us, and I am hearing and waiting patiently.

2 comments: