Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just for Auntie

My sister bought this really pretty fleece pull over jacket for Oliver for Christmas. I was a little bummed that it was going to take at least a year before he would be able to fit into it. Besides the color (orange) and the animal on it (a moose) it was two of my favorite things rolled into one.

But fear not my friends. My chubby little man at 6 months old fits into it perfectly. I was trying to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING that big boy would fit into, so I grabbed this in hopes that it would work for the time being. But fear not my friends. My chubby little man at 6 months old fits into it perfectly. And I am thinking if I had waited just a little longer, forget it. He is huge!!

So Auntie. For your viewing pleasure, here are a few pictures of your chubby nephew sporting the really great jacket he got from you. HUGS AND KISSES!

Oliver sporting his cool fleece jacket from Auntie
 


Smiles"
 


Handsome little man!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment