Monday, March 14, 2011

Anabelle's Attic Open for Business

For the time being ANABELLE'S ATTIC will be open for business at
www.anabellesattic.blogspot.com until it's future home is finished by my wonderful husband
.
For now though, please take a moment to view all the wonderful items. With more to come as the days pass. If you see something you love and would like it in a different fabric, I am happy to custom order anything you wish. Just allow extra time for making and delivery. Thanks so much, and happy looking!! Checks are happily accepted.

The Future Home of my Business will be:

Anabelle's Attic


P.S. Just wanted everyone to know...the footprints you see in the logo are indeed Anabelle's footprints taken right after she was born. What a wonderful way to honor my little Angel!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kiley, do you have an etsy site as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at the moment. That is my next thing to do.

    ReplyDelete