Sunday, March 27, 2011

Guess What!?

Owen is one step closer to *FINALLY* being potty trained. THANK THE LORD!!!!!! It has taken numerous steps to get this little boy to finally figure it all out. God love him though, he knew how to *go* just couldn't feel *when* to go.

My little big boy spent the entire day, running errands, going about, and was dry the entire time. He did fantastically!!! I am so proud of him. He was so cute, he would sit on the potty at some stores and say "mommy, I just can't do it. It just wont come out and I have to go." Awwww. At least he trying. I think if we can keep it up, and he can continue to do as well as he did today, we might just have success by the end of the week.

I will say this, I am so glad I didn't push him like a lot of people suggested. I wanted him to do it when he was truly ready. This way we have less one step forward, three steps back type of deal. I did the same with both girls. They successfully without much help from me trained themselves at 2.5 months each. So, I am not worried that he wont do the same.

Next in line.....Ezme. She has been watching her big sisters and big brother and has started to show an interest in it herself. So who knows. I might just have one in diapers come the summer. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment