Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

 


Dear Sweetheart,
Happy Father's Day to the greatest man in the world. I sometimes lay in bed and wonder how in the world I got so lucky. You are truly the best person a girl could EVER ask for. Because of all the things you do for me, I have a beautiful home that you have worked so hard to make a wonderful and happy place to live. Together we have 5 gorgeous children and a soon-to-be little boy on the way. Because of you we are happy, loved and taken care of. You tuck us into bed at night. Kiss our boo-boo's. Hug our souls and take care of our everyday needs from cooking and cleaning, to wiping bottoms or doing laundry. You never cease to amaze me. You are a wonderful and caring man to give me the opportunities to have Girl Scouts in our home not once but twice a week for the entire school year. Not ever complaining once. You are always willing and joyfully their to help me with anything I might need at a moments notice. An extra pair of hands, a quick trip to the store for snacks or an arts and craft project. Maybe even typing up a quick letter or printing out something I might need at a drop of a hat. I am always quick to come up with last minute ideas, and you are always my rock in helping me full-fill them by any means necessary. You willing worked hard on getting our backyard ready for our first GIRL SCOUT CARNIVAL or made sure you were home to help with last minute preparations for the girls BRIDGING CEREMONY. You never say no to me and always are willing to help with a smile on your face.

You are such a wonderful and caring father. The kids adore you and light up every time they see you walk through the door after work. You are always ready and willing to help them with homework, play with them in the yard, or make supper a cooking project together. You wake up with them every morning despite some nights going to bed in the wee hours. Making sure you get your time with them before work. Who doesn't love DADDY MORNINGS. Breakfast with you everyday is always a treat for them. So much so, that if I give you the chance to sleep in. I am hounded by the ways of the world and told by my own kiddos they rather wait for Daddy.

Sweetheart, you are truly a wonderful man, husband, and father. I don't know how I could go on my days knowing you were not walking this journey with me. I love you more then words will ever express. I am so happy that I am able to say Happy Fathers Day to you!!

Happy Father's Day sweetie. I LOVE YOU more and more as each day goes. Hugs.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment