Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Every year at Cherry Hill Preschool the Owner and Teacher Miss. Cheryl holds a special morning/afternoon for the Mom's of the current Preschoolers. Of course I was invited for Olivia's many moons ago, so this year it was finally Emma-Jame's turn to bring me. It really was an adorable little hour. Complete with the little ones singing a few songs for their moms and a little treat of muffins and milk. Emma-James has been practicing for a month now all of her songs she was to sing for Mother's Tea. I have to say she did pretty great this morning. She is getting to be such a big girl and watching her grow and learn new things makes me teary eyed sometimes. Here are a few pictures of that special day I was so blessed to have with her.

Mommy and Emma-James just before we left for school
 


Saying Cheese before she digs into all of her breakfast goodies
 


Beautiful Emma-James
 


Singing us Mommy's a song with some of her Pre-School Friends
 


It was such a blessing and great morning. Thank you little Emma-James for being my sweet little girl. Mommy loves you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment