Monday, May 3, 2010

Bummed

I was really motivated to continue my quest for a beautiful and clutter free backyard. But once again, Mother Nature had other ideas and brought its good friend Mr. Rain with him. Ugh. I am so sick of all the rain we have been getting. Seriously, between the flooding we had in late March early April and the scattered days of rain that seemed to be more then it should have been for the month of April. I am wondering if our summer will be once again ruined by the abundance of rain. Last summer was mostly a washout. I think out of the entire summer we maybe received about 2 weeks of good weather. I really hope that this wont be the case this summer. I want to go to the beach and the park and so many other places before baby comes.

So today is an indoor organizing cleaning day instead. Going to work on the rest of the laundry (mostly bedding) folding and putting stuff away. Painting the rest of Owen's room. Hoping the kiddos will let me work on this adventure without bothering me too much in the "I WANT TO HELP" department. All of us moms know that kids and paint do not go hand in hand! I would also be happy if I got the school supply closet and the linen closet organized. Something I keep telling myself I will do, but never really seem to get around to actually doing. The kiddos wanted to go to Target today as well. I know I have a few things to pick up there, but I think I will save those items for Hubby to get when he gets out of work. Dragging 4 kiddos in the rain across town to Target just doesn't sound all that appealing to me. But hey, I might be up for an adventure later on, one will never know. I am off to start my list. I hope everyone is enjoying their rainy, or sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment