Monday, May 3, 2010

Crawling!!!

That's right folks. EZME IS CRAWLING....EVERYWHERE!! We now officially have 4 kiddos in the house who are mobile. I love it too, because its just about a week before she turns 8 months old. I wonder when she will start walking *smiles*

I was completely stunned this morning to see it too. Jason had just left for work and I had put Ezme down for a few minutes before getting her breakfast. I sat down to watch her play and BAM, the little stinker crawls right too me. Totally unexpected. She has been trying for a good week now, but really just couldn't seem to get the handle of it. I was just sad that daddy couldn't be home to watch it.

The older kids have now been told (and warned) that they no longer can have their little toys lying around the house. Nothing is allowed on the floors at all. This will be tough for some (Olivia) and easy for the others. I will say, for the most part, they are all pretty good about keeping the floors cleaned. Especially the girls room, as it connects to our room and boy do I hate walking on small toys, beads or baby dolls at 2am.

I would love to get a video up of her moving now, but I am still unsure how to do it. Anyone who has insight as to how I go from my camera to putting a short film on the website. I am all ears :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment