Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sweet Saturday Mornings

Happy Saturday Morning!! Daddy slept in until just now. The plan today is to get the house cleaned and organized before we leave next week for Maine. I am going to jet out later to get my hair cut. I look like I have a fur ball growing on my head. Hard to believe I just had it cute 5 weeks ago. Ugh, it grows too fast.

I am waiting for the arrival of my friend Seth and his wife Janelle's new litle baby. Since they live in Arizona, the time will affect when I find out. Hopefully he will text me as soon as he can. They have an adorable little girl Abby. I am sure she is just as excited to become a big sister. We can't wait to see pictures and find out if you are a little boy or little girl!

Emma-James holding Ezme
 

No comments:

Post a Comment