Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

We didn't do anything special for Mother's Day this year. My plans for sleeping in and breakfast in bed were awoken by a screaming Oliver and sad Ezme. So I went downstairs to help Jason at 7:30am. The kids wanted me to go back upstairs and lay down, but it just wasn't going to happen.

We decided to head out and just drive around. Ending up in Attleboro grocery shopping and checking out prices of bricks for the patio in the backyard. We even managed a little "picnic" for the kids in the Walmart parking lot. Like I said, nothing really major. Since the kids had already eaten, when we returned home, we put them to bed and my Mother's Day supper was Chinese take out.

Here is the only good picture we got from our day out:
 


Olivia (8) Emma-James (5) Owen (3 1/2) Ezme (20 months) Oliver (8 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment