Saturday, May 14, 2011

Brotherly Love

I was walking in Target yesterday looking for some clothes for my BIG BOY, and I happened to come across some really cute T-Shirts. Which in case happens to be Owen's favorite CELEBRITY (well, in his mind) so without further waiting, here are the two boys today in matching outfits. How cute are my little men!!!???? I swear, they are the cutest two boys in the whole wide world. But then again, I am their mommy and everything they do or say is adorable.

Owen 3 1/2, Oliver 8 Months
 


Brotherly Love. Could I get anymore luckier???
 

1 comment:

  1. I am unsure how to use this and hope I get to u. I have question about trisomy 18. I'm having twins (boys) and baby B was said to have cyst on his brain and my world is wrecked. Trying to find help threw all this is hard. My email is luv2mejewels@gmail.com my name is Julie.

    ReplyDelete