Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Careers

Next week my girl scout troop is holding a "CAREERS" day to help earn their Careers patch. I was blessed with a few friends that will donate their time or have offered to have their family/friends come to speak to the girls. Currently we have:

* TEACHER
* DOG OFFICER
* HAIR DRESSER
* POLICE OFFICER (Maybe)

I am still currently looking for a few more people. So if you read my blog, live in the area, and have next Tuesday free from 4-5:30 I would love to hear from you!!
Currently we are looking for:

*PROFESSIONAL CHEF/PASTRY CHEF
*POLICE OFFICER (just in case)
*NURSE
*DOCTOR OR PEDIATRICIAN

If you have a career that you think the girls might be interested in learning that is not above I am all ears. So help a Girl Scout Leader out. Who do you know??

Please email me at kiley@walkingalready.com

No comments:

Post a Comment