It's really hard to believe that Ezme is already 6 months old. The time just seems to fly by so fast. What makes it even harder to believe is this day a year from now we will have an 18 month old and a 6 month old. Now how crazy is that??? Ezme is such a joy to our family and really is showing her personality. At 6 months old Ezme is able too or attempting at:
* Sits up on her own
* Hold all of her bottles by herself
* Rolls over from Tummy to back
* Eating solid foods. But she really hates this SO MUCH. Definitely not like the others.
* Loves to play and mouth all of her toys
* Babbles to everyone she knows well
* Continues to love being in the action of her big sisters and big brother
* Learning about cause and effect. Bangs drums, music comes on. Loves this game.
* Still getting up once in the middle of the night between 2-5am for one 5oz bottle. Hoping this will change one she realizes that solid foods are yummy.
* LOVES SESAME STREET!!!! So much so, that if someone turns the channel, she will grunt and groan until its turned back.
* Still refuses a morning nap. But will take a solid afternoon nap from 12-4.
I love my big brother!
Hi mommy! (Ezme playing with her musical drum)
BIG BLUE EYES!