Friday, March 1, 2013

EVERLY!

WOW! Its been a long time since I wrote on my blog. We have been "EXTREMELY" busy around here. Between holidays and Birthdays. A house falling through last minute. Re-listing our current home to sell as well as trying to find a new one. Its been a busy to say the least. I wish there were more hours in the day to spend time on the main computer to work on my website (I spend more time on my ipad as its easily portable to be with the kids) and with Facebook so much more easily accessible to post pictures. I find that the usual case for me as my "go too" Here are a few pictures of the last few months of our newest little arrival.

Everly is all around a terrific baby. She has been sleeping through the night since 2 weeks old. And currently she is eating roughly 4 times a day at 8 ounces each. She is in bed by 6pm and usually up between 7:30am and 8am. I can't really complain too much about this new skill. She is starting to show some "stranger" anxiety. Something completely new to me as my other kiddos were pretty much "who wants to love on me now" She is almost ready to start sitting up on one her own. I barely hold onto her for support. Another few weeks and she will be doing it like a pro. Its hard to believe that she is 4 months old already. Time flies when your busy and having fun!

8 days old 5lbs 2oz and 18 1/2 inches long
 
9 days old
 
2 weeks old 5lbs 5oz
 
3 weeks old 5lbs 7oz
 
4 weeks old (1 month) 5lbs 7oz
 
5 weeks old 5lbs 10oz
 
6 weeks old 5lbs 10oz
 
7 weeks old 5lbs 11oz
 
7 weeks old and first smile and laugh
 
8 weeks old (2 months) 6lbs 2oz
 
9 weeks old 8lbs 2oz
 
11 weeks old 9lbs 4oz
 
16 weeks old (4 months) 10lbs 14oz and 23 inches long
 

No comments:

Post a Comment