Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Daily (Healthy) Diet Diary

Just in case you haven't seen at the top of my blog. I started a new thread called my Daily (Healthy) Diet Diary I am really excited to start back on my journey to healthier eating and weight loss. When I started  back in 2010 after having Oliver. I never felt better. And with summer soon approaching, I want to get back into the swing of things now. March seemed like the perfect month to do so. Everly has been sleeping through the night for awhile now. And and an added bonus is she changed her bedtime at 6pm which gives me the chance to go out after I put her to bed. The days are getting longer, which is a big plus. The best part, is there are no major holidays coming until the end of the month (Easter) which allows me to establish a good routine of healthy eating choices and exercise program.

So no more excuses!! If you have great food recipe ideas, or helpful hints and ideas I would love to hear from you. Words of encouragement are fantastic. And if you would like to join my journey let me know. Maybe we can even start a 60 day weight loss challenge. Its always fun when your working with others.

I am excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment