Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Gang comes to Visit

The nurse was sweet to let the kiddos come and visit their new sister while I was still in the delivery room. Usually they don't allow this, but because visiting hours end at 8pm, she felt it wouldn't be fair for them to have to wait until the next afternoon. So my gaggle came tonight. I was so happy to see them, and of course I wasn't the important person in the room. Ezme was of course on everyone's mind. And as promised, we let Emma-James hold her first. Here are some great pictures of the first few moments.

Emma-James and Owen meeting Ezme for the first time (My nephew in the background sneaking a peek)
 


Emma-James completely in love
 


Olivia the Pro
 


Almost all the kiddos. My nephew Tyson smiling for the camera
 


Ahhh, such a great visit! I love my kiddos and I now am a mommy to 5!!! Who would have thought that!

Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment