Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas!!

Can hardly believe its Christmas already. I know I have said this many times before but where in the world has this year gone!!! The kids are all a year older. Growing like weeds. I was really hoping to capture a lot of pictures this year, but as always, the time gets away from me and I manage to go yet another year with very little to show what we did for the holidays. The kids ended up getting up at 9:45am. We started off with taking a few quick pictures of them in their new Christmas PJ's, watching them open their stockings, talking with Nana and Papa on Skype and then enjoying a visit from our neighbors. It was nearly 10:30am before we had breakfast and almost 11:30 before we started opening presents under the tree. Needless to say, Santa was pretty good to them. The girls got MY GENERATION dolls, Owen got some pretty cool lego sets while the little ones were settled on a baby doll that Ezme named Fifi and some blocks that seem to be a big hit with Oliver. After we finally settled down, showered and dressed, we were off to Jason's Aunts house for dinner. It was a great day and I am so blessed to have such a terrific husband and great kiddos to celebrate the holidays with.

Here is one of the only pictures I managed to capture that day

Olivia (7) Emma-James (5) Owen (4) Ezme (2) and Oliver (1)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment